Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Time keeps on slipping . . .

Alright so we're only to the end of Feb. and I'm already behind on my blogging goals ! There have been so many times over the past week or two that I've wanted to sit down , but always find myself doing something else. So ANY WAY . . . . .
I've been going a little nuts this past week,

Logan has started going to bed between 10 -11 and getting up by 5 . . . I am an extreme non morning person so getting up at 5 is REALLY hard for me and what's more is I feel like I'm getting no sleep and don't tend to function very well like that. I feel like I've tried everything I can think of , we've even tried to have him sleep in our bed , and I know the transition from crib to toddler bed will take a while , but how much longer can it really last ?? Grrr , I don't know . ANY WAY , I guess this is one of the fun things that comes with being a parent :)

I have been feeling these past months that there are just so many things I have set out to do that I'm not able to finish or even start for that matter, I feel so unbalanced !
So my Goal for the next month is find the healthy balance between being a mommy , a wife and being me. Obviously being a mom is my first and foremost , but I feel like I don't take ANY time for me, and when that happens I start to feel SO overwhelmed so I need to figure it out :)
Any way , that's enough complaining !!! I should get going, got to get dinner started. But I WILL blog again before the end of the week . . I will !!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment