Thursday, March 12, 2009

I Lie . . . .

Alright so in saying I would blog before the end of that week, I was a big liar :)

As a part of my whole trying to find some time for myself, even a little, I have started tanning, and I am loving it. It's nice to go lay and be warm and cozy for a little while, and also getting some color it's bad either :)
Logan has been sick on and off over the past few weeks, then today I saw his 2 yr molars coming in , in the back. So that could explain a good bit of it , either way it's made life that much more "fun".

On top of everything our computer just shut off on sunday, just bloop and nothing. . . so we took it in, for the 8th time in 4 years , I am so upset , these people are just crazy, and we've seemed to have nothing but trouble with the computer since we got it, so I hope that they just give us our money at this point or give us a new computer . . .I don't know, booooo.
Also we booked our tickets to come home this summer, and I am SO excited !!! I miss my friends and family SOO much . I don't really know a whole lot of people out here, not being mormon kind of keeps me out of play groups and mom circles which really limits the amount of moms and friends I know. So it's always nice to go home to the people who love you no matter what :P

I should get going ,but before I do, the other day we went to the park, it was such a beautiful day and the sun was out, Logan loves to be outside and had a great time running around, so here's some pictures from the fun ! Wishing everyone a great weekend !!!








No comments:

Post a Comment