Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Alright, so I am not a good blogger. I always remember that I would like to sit down and write , but can never seem to find the right time. But I was on here this morning reading and thought why not :)


This past months seems to have gone by in a flash . Logan will be 2 in a few weeks and reminds us of this daily. He is an almost non stop all of fun , the other day I asked him what he wanted for lunch and he said "ketchup" , he loves ketchup for some reason ( I think of you every time Kortney ) I do not like ketchup , I could go without, but he is hooked, the other day at McDonald's he was dipping his apples in it .


He's been trying to sing his ABC's but it ends up sounding more like " A -B - B - B- E - E -E" , but at least he's trying :)


We are getting ready to go home in few weeks and I am really excited. I miss home more than anything. I am really looking forward to spending time with my friends and family :)

Logan is at such a fun age I know he's going to have a blast !!


Any way , not much planned for today , doing some laundry and maybe having craft time in a bit with Logan. It's raining so that means no park. Think that's all for now Logan is hanging on my leg asking for a snack


Leaving you with a little picture I put together of Logan's first 2 years , he's grown so much :)


1 comment:

  1. I love it, I love it! My child of course will have nothing to do with ketchup. I am so glad you got on here and decided to blog some more! I wish I could go visit home when you will be there. Who knows when we will get to go back to Wisconsin for a visit.

    ReplyDelete